Thursday, August 19, 2010

...choose your own choice...

A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.
-John Steinbeck -

so..its YOU YOURSELF to decide on your own marriage! arranged or love marriage..ask yourself which one do you want. if you are comfortable with the fact that what older people choose for you is the best, so..arranged marriage is the best choice for you.. but if you already have someone in your heart..love marriage is the best for you!

as for me..i want A LOVE MARRIAGE THAT WILL BE ARRANGED by my family..understand what is it? hahaha...well..to put it in easy way..i want to marry my love one..'my future boyfriend' *cause i don't have one now..hehehe*...that will be arranged by my family & his family. means that, both of our families bless our marriage.. *actually..it's like a love marriage, right? huhuhu*

5 comments:

  1. Aha Dida, guess you have your own planning of how you want your wedding to be..:-) thats a great idea. Actually what Dr.Jaya asked us to do was good. As for myself, I learned some new cultures and believes form other races in the aspect of arranged marriages and love marriages. Different views and perception from our classmates also quite interesting. I think most of our friends agree to love marriage but for those who are still in the category of "single" will think about arranged marriages i guess. Whatever it is..for a successful marriage life I think both the parties need to be togather and tolerate each other to live a happy life and so that people will not blame on arrage or love marriage if any marriages failed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm still single and available but i don't think i will let my family choose my partner for me..for me, it's my life and i have my right to choose my own happiness,my own path, and my own husband..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm...yes...agree with the title 'choose your own choice'..marriage is a serious thing...we need to think about it carefully before come out with the decision...the most important thing...we have to take and face all the risks in the future...
    choose your own choice because you live your life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said dida... i agree with you.. its u the one who will spend ur life with the person... so the choice is yours..

    ReplyDelete
  5. well...it is true that we have to decide on our own marriage. marriage is not something that we can play with. we have to choose the correct person for our own life or we will ruin our entire life.

    ReplyDelete