Friday, October 1, 2010

..research!..

i am having a very difficult time doing my research paper! at first, i'm thinking of doing analysis of main characters in stephenie meyer's 'the host'. but when i showed that draft to my supervisor, she said, i have to be more specific on i want to do. so, i have to think again. the second time, i went to see her again with new topic. but again, she said, i have to be specific..uh! i don't know anymore on how to do it & what to do.

i have to meet my supervisor again! i have no topic yet and this is the third time i have to meet her. bu hook or by crook, i want my draft to be approve! or else, i'll be dead! so, on the weekend, i struggle so hard to do my draft.i lastly came out with my draft on the different types of mother's love in 3 different short stories. well, the topic might be usual but i have no more idea! just be ready to be rejected again..huhuhu..

so..last wednesday, i went to see my supervisor. God knows how scared i am that time. with Bismillah, i entered her room. the room felt so cold and it made me more nervous. then, she started to speak. she said my draft is okay but i have to add some more points. she approved my draft! i am so happy! feeling like flying at that time..ahahaha..

so now, i have to work hard, adding my points and show it to her again..and then, i'm done! ahaha..go syuhada go!

3 comments:

  1. I can feel how miserable you feel when I think about research paper. It is not easy to analyse literary texts and we can easily stuck somewhere and dry with ideas to write. Even though this is a tough job, I still believe it is beneficial to us especially we're taking literature as our minor. So, good luck for your research paper. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relates to your situation right now. The only difference between us right now is I am still waiting for conformation for my topic. It is really a tough time for us . But if we keep in mind we can do it, then we will succeed . All the best and congratulations on the approval !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoaa..!! finally your proposal had been approved...so..there are no more question such as "so?" and " what's new about that?" hahahahaha...i'm happy for you. i know we can survive this one. just work harder and keep believe in yourself. You can do it..We can do it.. =)

    ReplyDelete